
The police said that three men were injured in a gunfire on Friday night, Bronx.
The shooting comes one day after Mayor Eric Adams announced the deployment of 1,000 additional policemen in the troubled town, which witnessed five murders in six days, in addition to many people who were injured in a separate shooting via Bronx.
Fire broke out on Friday before 9 pm on the road. Fourdham. And Marion Avi in Fourdham. Two men and the third were shot with a bullet, according to the police.
Police said that the paramedics were transferred to the men’s hospitals, where the three victims were in a stable condition.
Last Saturday, a group shooting broke out inside the Bronx Park during the basketball championship that left one man, a teenage girl clinging to life and three others who were injured. More than 60 bullets were fired at about 7:25 pm at Haven Park in Peshster, hitting Jasiel Banks, 32, in the chest and Anthony Campbell, 17, in the head.
The paramedics rushed both victims to the Jacobi Medical Center, where the banks died and Campbell still clinging to life in a critical condition with a bullet that was placed behind their eye.
The police arrested four suspects in the accident. Two of them are the palace.
Bronx has seen more shooting so far this year more than Manhattan, Quwins and Statten Island. About a third of all murders in the city occurred this year – 69 out of 206 – in Bronx.
Despite the violence, Bronx witnessed a 19 % decrease in the shootings so far this year compared to last year, to 178 compared to 220 people who hit the shooting by the end of August.