The Karmelo Anthony family, accused of killing the rival of the path, gathered more than $ 80,000 for legal defense

  • The 17 -year -old Carmelo Anthony has raised more than $ 85,000 of donations for his legal defense
  • Anthony was accused of killing after the death of Austin Metcalf, 17 years old, in a path in Fresco, Texas, on April 2.
  • A Anthony lawyer claimed that the appeal was made in self -defense

The Teena Teenage family began to stab the star of the fatal secondary school track on his behalf.

In the collection of donations posted on It givesThe 17-year-old Carmello Anthony family-who was accused of death after the death of 17-year-old Austin Metcalf’s death on April 2-that the accusations against the teenager were “wrong, unfair and harmful.”

“This is the official support fund for Carmilo and his family during this difficult and difficult time,” says the family message. “The narration that is spreading is wrong, unfair and harmful.”

The family adds: “As the Iman family, we are very grateful to all your support during this beloved period. Your prayers and your help mean more for us more than ever.”

As of Sunday, April 6, donations raised more than $ 85,000 in donations to achieve $ 100,000.

Karmelo Anthony’s Mugshot.

Fresco Police Department


Both Anthony and McClef were in an interview with a path at the Kokendall stadium in Fresco, Texas, when it was claimed that Anthony removed a knife from his bag and stabbed Metcalf, who announced his death by the time he reached the hospital, according to what he said. Fresco Police Department.

Defense lawyer Derek and Urine since then told the local news outlet NBC 5 Anthony stated that he had behaved in self -defense.

“I know that my client said this self -defense. I have no reason to disbelieve that, but I need to develop facts, talk to people and know what is happening before I have any data about what I think it happened,” Wallawal said to the director on Friday, April 4.

Defense lawyer added that he is also asking the judge to reduce Anthony bonds of one million dollars.

The Metcalf family has also created a fundraising campaign for its expenses, which raised approximately $ 250,000 Gofundment Since April 2.

“He was a bright young man who has a great future in front of him,” Metcalf’s father said partially about the late teenager. “He was a captain of men. His smile was lighting the room. His passion for football was incredible. The MVP team was voted last season and carried 4.0 GPA. He was looking to move his match to the next level.”

A copy of the possible written statement in the case previously obtained by people states that Anthony may distance the victim and other athletes when the police arrived at the scene.

An officer ordered the arrest of the 17 -year -old to put his hands, and at that time he claimed that Anthony shouted: “I was protecting myself.”

Do you want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Participate in the free newsletter of People Free Crime Crime to break the crime news, the ongoing trial coverage and the details of the cases that were not resolved.

Austin Metcal.

Austin Metcalf/X


When the officer referred to Anthony as an “alleged suspect”, he apparently admitted the crime in response, he claimed that he was saying, “I am not a claim, I did that,” according to the written statement.

“He put his hands on me. I told him not to do it,” Anthony told a police officer at some point, and also asked the authorities, “If what happened could be considered a self -defense,” according to the written statement.

The police witness told the police that the confrontation between the boys started when Metcalf asked Anthony to leave the tent that was prepared for his high school members in the field on that day.

Then it is claimed that Anthony told Metcalf: “The elderly and see what is happening.”

An eyewitness claimed that Metcalf touched Anthony, at the time that Anthony asked him to trust him and see what is happening, according to the written statement.

Then Metcalf went to move Anthony physically, when it is claimed that Anthony pulled a knife from his bag, stabbed Metkalf in his chest and fled from the tent, according to the written statement.

Leave a Comment