Jim Harbo says that he visited Chargers Denzel Periman in prison

Jim Harbo coach Chargles publicly addressed the arrest of the back Denzel Periman on Monday, saying that he had visited the veteran back in prison during the weekend.

On Friday, Periman was arrested on suspicion of having criminal weapons after Los Angeles Sharif’s provinces discovered five firearms-including two weapons similar to the attack-in his car during the traffic station. He was released from prison on Monday afternoon and has a hearing of the court on Tuesday, according to the administration’s records.

“He works through the legal aspects, along with his representation,” Harbo said. “I had the opportunity to see him yesterday, whenever I visited, and he was in a good morale. Denzel’s love. He always did so correctly. He was not in trouble. They have a beautiful family.”

In the training camp, Periman was hitting to be the beginning of the midfield. In his absence, Troy Dye took most of the first shots.

Periman, 32, had one of the veterans in the defense of Shahn, 55 episodes and one competition last season. He returned to Shahsan in 2024 – the team that drafted it in 2015 – after spending with the Las Vegas Readers and Houston Texas team.

Keenan Allen Reunion?

Keenan Allen widely receives pass chargers during the training camp in 2023.

(Kyusung Gong / For The Times)

Despite the appearance of two rising receptions in the camp and the promising young nucleus, the charger continued to explore the possibility of reunification with the veteran widely Keenan Allen.

Alan was brought to the exercise on Friday, but the team has not yet decided whether they would sign it.

Harbo said that the exercise was well well, noting that Allen did “a lot of things Kennan Allen.”

Allen, he chanted those feelings, in response to scenes on the Nashal stream, “The meeting went well, man. The meeting was straight.”

Harbo said he hoped to sign, but he is waiting for negotiations between General Manager Joe Hortez and Allen.

Last season with The Bears, Allen was the leading recipient of the team in a crime in the troubled Chicago. He started 15 games, targeted 121 times, and ended with 70 receptions for 744 yards and seven land touch.

Throughout his career, the 33 -year -old fought injuries, lost 11 games during his last two seasons with chargers due to the knee strain and a bruise in the heels.

“He got the license to be one of the best,” Harbo said. “All this is determined on the field – who we play. We play the best players … so, like all receptions in our team, he will have this opportunity.”

etc.

Ladd McConkey last year, Ladd McConkey, has been working to the side since July 29 due to an unannounced injury. The offensive coordinator, Greg Roman, described it as “very simple.” Harbau added that McConkey “is doing everything in his power to return” and continues to work without pillows. … Mekhi Becton was also absent from actors in the field because he deals with Harbau’s injury entitled “Uninteresting”. … Nagy Harris began to intensify his adaptation this week, as he achieved achievements about the field of practice, wearing a helmet and a farm distribution. Harris said that Harris “is doing his best”, which is “Best today yesterday.” Harris has not yet returned to the team’s representatives, and his temporal time for return is unclear.

Leave a Comment