Former Didi Jenna Huina breaks silence in a horrific confession



Former Didi Jenna Huina breaks silence in a horrific confession

Sean Dedi’s drama took a sudden turn after his ex -girlfriend, Virginia “Gina”, has supported his support.

Huynh, who was named earlier in the name of “Victim 3” in the federal indictment against COMBS, presented a message to the court on August 3, a request to be released on bail while the verdict is awaiting the ruling on October 3.

The music pole currently faces two charges related to the transfer of individuals to participate in prostitution.

In her message, Huynh admitted that their relationship had faced her challenges, but she said that Compass tried to grow from his mistakes.

She wrote: “Our relationship, like many, was not always perfect, as we suffered from ascending and landing, and mistakes were made.” “But he was ready to admit his mistakes and make better decisions in the future.”

Her support was unlike letters from Cassi Ventura’s lawyer, designer Dion Nash and former chef Jordan Atkinson. The court warned that rain could be a threat if it is allowed to walk.

However, the woman mentioned the opposite of what these women said.

Coms described it as “cooperative, respectful and compatible” during the legal process. “Allow him to be at home, she will also support the recovery process for all concerned.”

Once again, in May, Federal Public Prosecutor Mourin Kumi told the court that Huaine holds “very personal and explosive details” in the case. But its appearance remained urgent, as the prosecution said they could not reach its legal team.

Deedy’s lawyer, Mark Agunefilo, pushed at the time, saying: “They are the United States of America. They can enter Gina in this courtroom if this is what they want to do. They choose not to do so.”

Leave a Comment